Written By: Muhannad Al Mohamed (E&C DM)
The ModWheels project uses electronic components listed in the figure below. For now, the project is set on not making a custom PCB. However, if the members of the project decided to make a custom PCB, this list should be updated. Also, this list does not include the new color sensor (BH1745NUC) along with its related components. As seen on the list, some parts have been acquired by the project’s members; however, the rest should be ordered.
The ModWheels project is still set in not making a custom PCB. The project does not need any new parts to be ordered. However, the parts of the new color sensor shield are added to the project’s list.
- GM6 Extended Motor Shaft (120:1 Mini Plastic Gearmotor)
- Micro Servo (Micro servo)
- I2C Multiplexer (TCA9548A I2C Multiplexer)
- IR Proximity Sensor (SparkFun ToF Range Finder Sensor – VL6180)
- Quadrature Encoder (Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Mini Plastic Gearmotors, 12 CPR, 2.7-18V)
Written By: Muhannad Al Mohamed E&C DM